Saltar para: Posts , Pesquisa 
Dear Authors and Friends,
We decided to publish today all the results of our Contest: Pre-Finalists and Finalists at once.
Congratulations to all the winners!
1 th - The Lady of Coram (Ireland) – by Claire O' Connell
2 nd - Paint Me (Mozambique) – by Stelio Filipe
3 rd - God the Rock (US) – by Janine Canan
1 th – Breathless (US) – by Mona Winston
2 nd - Very Precious! (Brazil) – by Odenir Follador
3 rd - The Warning (Brazil) – by João Araújo
More Selected Poetry
Humanity; Reconciling with Nature (Nigeria) by Chimezie Ihekuna
A MORNING SUNRISE (US) by Joan B.
Totem (Poland) by Eliza Segiet
REDOLENT (South Africa) by Adiela Akoo
noi doi ne ciocnim OR we two collide (Romania) by Ion Calota
RAIN AND SALT (Italy) by Alberto Arecchi
PULSANT LIFE AT SEA (Brazil) by Tauã Rangel
THE NATURE (Brazil) by Luiz Pereira
Our hearts are roses (Brazil) by Lindalva Casteluber
LIFE CHANGES LIFE TURNOUT LIFE TURNS (Brazil) by Paula Andrade
LET THERE BE LIGHT! (Brazil) by Thayanne Silva
Necessary (Brazil) by Leon Lus
YOUR LIGHT (Brazil) by Edilson Leão
LAW OF RETURN (Brazil) by Ilva da Silva
LOVE (Brazil) by Simone Souza
Song of the nature (Romania) by Savu Elena-Corina
I see one world (Brazil) by Beatrice Medrado
Toxic relationship (Brazil) by Beatriz Gomes
Embracing sky (Brazil) by Jeanete Shimara
Inspiration (Portugal) by Pedro Vale
To the nature (Bangladesh) by Md. Mahbubul Alam (John)
What a beautiful life! (Brazil) by Viviane Parreira
More Selected Short Stories
FOR AN INNOCENT LOOK (Brazil) By Thayanne Silva
It's just appearance (Brazil) by Adriani Alini da Silva
Dear friends, please find bellow the conditions of the Contest.
Here is our Literary Contest:
Please sends us your valuable work.
A poem to all poets by Mr. Ben, Chimezie Ihekuna.
In his Book "The Array of Thoughts"
Loving My Poetry
I love my poetry
That’s our matrimony
I treat her like my wife
That’s why our union has no strife!
The praises of her virtues I’ve Poured
Her excesses of words I’ve taken Out
She made known our undying love through her Emotions
Everything about her has been a reflection of her Reality
She has been a success through her Yearning
In a nutshell, loving my poetry is loving my Poured Out Thoughts
My Poured Out Thoughts are made possible through the reality of my yearning.
There is a horrible situation in California that we can not remain indifferent to ... Maybe we can donate something and for this it is important to read this publication:
Meanwhile we expect better news and we remember our literary contest of poetry and short stories related to nature and its preservation!
We will post here the results of the International Literary Contest "Nature 2017-2018" today or tomorrow.
Today is the last day when it is possible to send your work (poem or short story) to our literary contest, edition 2017-2018. Do not forget to send us your written work. Nature continues to be our inspiration. Your work is important to you and to us, do not forget to participate.
Thank you and happy writing.
Link for rules of the Literary Contest:
Dont' forget to submit your work to email@example.com!
See regulation bellow.
Details of Regulation 2017:
1. Participation in this contest is free.
2. Any person from any country can participate as long as they submit work written in English.
3. Each participant can submit a poem, without limit of words, and a short story, with a maximum of 3000 words. Extra poems: 2 USD each; Extra short stories: 5 USD each.
4. The works must be sent by e-mail to Rui M. (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with name, country, electronic contact. The subject of the email should be "International Literary Contest 'Nature - 2017-2018'". Line spacing: single spacing; Letter dimension: 12; Type of letter: Calibri; in Word Document.
5. Award-winning finalists are entitled to a digital certificate.
6. All the selected poems will be published in anthology, which will be available in PDF format (possibility to exist in Windows), with a cost of 2.5 € (payment of a donation by PayPal). Award-winning authors are entitled to a free version.
7. Deadline for participation: 1 April 2018.
8. Pre-finalists announced on 19 April.
9. The final results will be announced on April 28 at http://talesforlove.blogs.sapo.pt.
10. The first one of each category will be entitled to a prize of 20 USDs.
Tales for Love
Lisbon - Portugal
California - USA
Armenian poet and writer based in the USA.
Blog services to raise donations to plant trees in California:
a) Critical reading of poem: 3 USDs
b) Critical reading of short story (up to 3000 words): 10 USDs
Note: a poem or short story review will have between 50 and 150 words.
Soon there will be an available collection of paintings.
If you want one of these paintings (without letters) please contact us at
A subscrição é anónima e gera, no máximo, um e-mail por dia.