Saltar para: Posts , Pesquisa 
Details of Regulation 2017:
1. Participation in this contest is free.
2. Any person from any country can participate as long as they submit work written in English.
3. Each participant can submit a poem, without limit of words, and a short story, with a maximum of 3000 words. Extra poems: 2 USD each; Extra short stories: 5 USD each.
4. The works must be sent by e-mail to Rui M. (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with name, country, electronic contact. The subject of the email should be "International Literary Contest 'Nature - 2017-2018'". Line spacing: single spacing; Letter dimension: 12; Type of letter: Calibri; in Word Document.
5. Award-winning finalists are entitled to a digital certificate.
6. All the selected poems will be published in anthology, which will be available in PDF format (possibility to exist in Windows), with a cost of 2.5 € (payment of a donation by PayPal). Award-winning authors are entitled to a free version.
7. Deadline for participation: 1 April 2018.
8. Pre-finalists announced on 19 April.
9. The final results will be announced on April 28 at http://talesforlove.blogs.sapo.pt.
10. The first one of each category will be entitled to a prize of 20 USDs.
Tales for Love
Lisbon - Portugal
California - USA
Armenian poet and writer based in the USA.
Blog services to raise donations to plant trees in California:
a) Critical reading of poem: 3 USDs
b) Critical reading of short story (up to 3000 words): 10 USDs
Note: a poem or short story review will have between 50 and 150 words.
Soon there will be an available collection of paintings.
If you want one of these paintings (without letters) please contact us at
Is there poetry in this movie?
We must look ...
Have a nice day.
Desejo a todos um Santo e Feliz Natal, na companhia de família e todos os que
vos preenchem a vida. :-)
I which a Merry Christmas to everyone, together with family and friends! :-)
A painting I've made/Um quadro que eu pintei:
Christmas in Lisbon/O Natal em Lisboa.
Please leave a comment! Por favor deixem um comentário!
For sale at: Grandes Armazéns do El Corte Inglés (Lisboa - Lisbon)
and CPI Book Delivery (romances - "Tales for The Ones in Love")
A subscrição é anónima e gera, no máximo, um e-mail por dia.