Today we visit mother Earth.
Saltar para: Posts , Pesquisa 
Today we visit mother Earth.
"Flower’s Perspectives", by Rui M.
In a long dale, a white dot.
Petals in a green sea…
Uncanny survivor: as if life, was corpsing,
when she is on stage of nature.
The flower dyes alone, she´s a ruin.
Ruination of white after white.
The flower is picked up and offered,
She´s heritage, of behaviors’ meanings.
If the flower is really, there, at the green dale,
Then possible is everything.
I also have a white rose for you.
It's the most beautiful flower I've ever seen.
Their petals are sweet: eat them ...
Your color is pure: agree and observe ...
Take it carefully and believe.
Smell it and let it lift you,
By the cry of those who first see it,
By the resignation of those who let themselves be carried away.
But the stalk that gives it life has thorns.
And the white gets dirty faster ...
And you are tempted to drink wine with her ...
But, your beauty comforts us, does not it ?!
And its snow color is sweet and light,
Although his life is of stamens and brief ...
They that have power to hurt and will do none,
That do not do the thing they most do show,
Who, moving others, are themselves as stone,
Unmoved, cold, and to temptation slow,
They rightly do inherit heaven's graces
And husband nature's riches from expense;
They are the lords and owners of their faces,
Others but stewards of their excellence.
The summer's flower is to the summer sweet,
Though to itself it only live and die,
But if that flower with base infection meet,
The basest weed outbraves his dignity:
For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;
Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
Like the dewdrops on a beautiful flower,
The tears fall gently on my face.
The small drops of rain cover the ground
With the tears of heaven reflecting the
Rays of the sun nourishing nature’s gifts,
Those dewdrops sparkle in the sunlight and
The beauty surrounding us refreshes our soul.
Don't forget our Literary Contest "Nature 2018-2019".
Link for rules of the Literary Contest:
Do you want one of our t-shirts?
Details of Regulation 2017:
1. Participation in this contest is free.
2. Any person from any country can participate as long as they submit work written in English.
3. Each participant can submit a poem, without limit of words, and a short story, with a maximum of 3000 words. Extra poems: 2 USD each; Extra short stories: 5 USD each.
4. The works must be sent by e-mail to Rui M. (email@example.com) along with name, country, electronic contact. The subject of the email should be "International Literary Contest 'Nature - 2017-2018'". Line spacing: single spacing; Letter dimension: 12; Type of letter: Calibri; in Word Document.
5. Award-winning finalists are entitled to a digital certificate.
6. All the selected poems will be published in anthology, which will be available in PDF format (possibility to exist in Windows), with a cost of 2.5 € (payment of a donation by PayPal). Award-winning authors are entitled to a free version.
7. Deadline for participation: 1 April 2018.
8. Pre-finalists announced on 19 April.
9. The final results will be announced on April 28 at http://talesforlove.blogs.sapo.pt.
10. The first one of each category will be entitled to a prize of 20 USDs.
Tales for Love
Lisbon - Portugal
California - USA
Armenian poet and writer based in the USA.
Blog services to raise donations to plant trees in California:
a) Critical reading of poem: 3 USDs
b) Critical reading of short story (up to 3000 words): 10 USDs
Note: a poem or short story review will have between 50 and 150 words.
Soon there will be an available collection of paintings.
If you want one of these paintings (without letters) please contact us at
A subscrição é anónima e gera, no máximo, um e-mail por dia.